Thursday 22 March 2012

Shopping

Bekah and a friend braved the mall this week armed with numerous gift cards (some from several birthdays ago!).  I never knew one could spend almost an hour in Claire's (an accessories store) but I found out it is possible - especially when you are trying to stick to your budget ("Mommy, what is the tax if I have a hat that costs $12 and a necklace that costs $7?").  Yippee for mental math! 
Bekah leaned over to me right before going up to pay and whispered, "Mommy, I really don't like paying tax!"  I confessed that I don't either. 

Organizing their money and receipts after several purchases.  "It is good to keep the receipt to make sure that the store doesn't cheat you!"  She didn't learn that from me.

Sarah patiently waiting while the girls shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment